My blog is designed for real home cooks
on a tight budget.
Visit the other tabs for money saving tips on leftovers and stretching ingredients and
feel free to share!
Shugga Project Blog
- The blades are blender blades sharp and there are 2 speeds
- Easy to assemble and secure. Just attach and turn
- The long blade attachment means you can fit it down in a stock pot without getting splashed on
- Cleans up easily with hot soapy water but it is dishwasher safe
- Long, sturdy electric cord so you can work on your stove
- Fast and powerful with pulse functions in the front of the motor where you need them
- Very affordable
- Comes in Red, which works perfectly for my kitchen but if your color anal this may not be your pick
- Under $20.00 but worth $50.00
- You can purchase a 2 year Warranty Care Plan on line
When you do the review, Wal-Mart ask if you would recommend it to a friend. Not only would I recommend it, I'd give it as a gift. Your Frugal Home Cook gives the Bella Immersion Blender the FHC product approval. Get one!
As always, look good, cook good and entertain in style.
Thank you for visiting.
Heidi L. Smith